Heading towards Seeis

Heading towards Seeis
Peta took this picture as she saw them approach in the distance

Thursday 8 December 2011

Day 18 - Eastgate to Gobabis

I am not too sure of the distance but they left Eastgate this morning at 5am and arrived at Gobabis by lunchtime. Currently enjoying their time in Ernie's steakhouse in Gobabis. They had a beer ( I won't mention the brand because it was not a Windhoek lager) - anyway says Abe of Karin after a few sips "ek kon sommer sien haar wipers is aan".

They are so excited to get home - Abe christened the new couch in his mom's house Suliman (large and fit for Suliman and a few concubines) - he has sms'ed today he is looking forward to spending quality time with Suliman!

5 comments:

  1. Remember to look at the gallery pages - thanks to Nan we managed to get a few pictures loaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice pics! I see Karin is cycling with my gloves.

    Unfortunately I won't be in town when they arrive so will only see them on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! you are nearly there. We are all very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crumbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish i was there when they arrive, just to see there faces. Please take lots of photos Love you lots and Lots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nan!

    I wish you were here too-last year you and your family were so incredible when Abe was ill- it feels as though I have known you for a life time. Thank you for providing my child with a home away from home, be assured that Karin is just as welcome and loved by us as Abe is with you.

    ReplyDelete