Heading towards Seeis

Heading towards Seeis
Peta took this picture as she saw them approach in the distance

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Boodskap van Ouma

I would like a letter of greetings to Abe and Karin to reach them. See what
you can do.
Abe, Abe, Abe, what an exciting thing this has become, with Blog and all.
Hope Karin is coping with the distances and you all at the same time. I don't see cycling helmets, do you have them and if so please wear them at all times. So far you have done extremely well and we're all madly impressed. I think this Blog has added some vooma to the expedition. it takes an unusual amount of guts to complete the task ahead, but I would say you two have proved you have got just that. I just wondered this afternoon, how this weighs up
against the Kilimanjaro and then the Annapurna trek. All the same characteristics and nerve are necessary and I must say that your mother's generation and now you chaps have definately taken a huge leap forward. I salute you. We are so worried about Colette just at the moment, she is'nt doing all that well. We will hear and know more tomorrow.
Lots of love to both of you and safe passage. Graham has drawn up a map so that I can plot your progress.
Love you. Ouma.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mom!

    Welcome to our blog! There is a long way to go but they are doing so well....

    ReplyDelete